Incontinence can dramatically change an individual’s ability to participate in everyday life. It is a condition that will be experienced by more than a quarter of all women at some stage of their life and by nearly a fifth of older men.
- Cause isolation
- Result in depression and psychological problems
- Prohibit social activity
- Prohibit active participation in the workforce.
There is a wide product range of adult incontinence products designed to meet the needs of people of all ages and gender.
They enable users to:
- Maintain a sense of dignity
- Be confident that they will not experience leakage
- Work and/or take part in social activities
- Be confident about odour control
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness
- Retain independence
- Protect skin health, as products that are highly absorbent and use ‘breathable’ materials reduce skin wetness.
Caring for a relative, friend or patient who is incontinent is often a distressing and difficult. Effective adult incontinence products can be a great help in this situation.
The adult incontinence products:
- Save valuable carer time in changing and disposing of products allowing more time for other important caring activities
- Make changing a less difficult process
- Reduce costs by limiting the need for care of infections and bed sores caused by wetness and leakage
- Reduce costs and time in washing soiled clothes and bed linen.